Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Toilet Paper Roll Mini Album

Today's post is a mini album created with toilet paper roll....yes you heard that correctly...toilet paper rolls.  I will be making this with my monthly group...which should have be just this past Monday, but is now next Monday...(the time change made everyone TIRED...so we postponed!!!). 

This mini album is the story of my Valentine weekend get-a-way with my husband!  I had such a wonderful time!!! We stayed at Little River Inn in Mendocino County.  

I started by running my toilet paper rolls through my Big Shot.  This flattens them very nicely!


he rolls are all four inches long so I cut designer paper into 4X6 pieces and wrapped it around the flattened toilet paper roll adhering with sticky tape.  Here are the different pages and insert tags!  ENJOY!!!

                  







Yes....that is a cooperative sign....it was right next to a candy store in the town of Mendocino....the first I have ever seen so blatantly...I was SHOCKED to see it right next to a candy store!  It's a CRAZY world we live in!  I hope you LOVE the mini album!!! I had a lot of FUN making it and hope my gals to do next Monday!

Have a FANTASTIC DAY....see ya tomorrow!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, nice post. I'm impressed by this blog. There is so much information about this topic. Thanks for sharing an amazing article like this. please keep posting. Bulk Toilet Paper

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

Let's Chat & Most Adored Tutorials

Hello there! Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Holy cow...I'm still exhausted! I'm heading out for my walk now though and hopin...