Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

APRIL CHALLENGE - Day One and Two

Yesterday my up...up...upline...challenged our facebook group to do something Stampin' Up everyday this month...like make a card, scrapbook page, call a customer, have a workshop....etc.  I have decided to TAKE ON this challenge.  My goal is to make a card and send it to a chemo patient everyday...to celebrate a birthday, to encourage or to let them know they are thought about!  Today I am posting day one and day two of this challenge!  Hope you like them!

 DAY ONE of Challenge

I used a sketch to create my first card for the challenge!  I am having FUN trying out new sketches!  This time I made the card exactly as the sketch!  I made two of the same card, but with different sentiments so that I could send one and keep one as a sample for my workshops!  Below are the two cards....I used the I Am Me designer paper, circle framelits, starburst framelits, Four You stamp set and the Really Good Greetings stamp set.  The colors are Calypso Coral, Whisper White and Pool Party.



DAY TWO of Challenge

To make this card you use the tag punch.  Start by cutting a 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" piece of cardstock...like normal, but don't score it!  Mark where you want to punch on the 5 1/2" side with a pencil....I marked mine at 1".  Mark both short sides of the cardstock...on opposite sides so they will line up.  Line the edge of the tag punch up with the mark...you will have to gently force the paper in.  Punch on both sides.  You then simply cut away the rectangular corners on both sides (see photos), score the tag portion only on one side and then line up on the edge that is not scored and score at 4 1/4"...this makes it card size.  Then finish by decorating as desired!   I used Gingham Garden designer paper and the colors Daffodil Delight, Island Indigo and Whisper.  Please email me if you have any questions...and please feel free to leave a comment!  Come back tomorrow to see my day three creation!
 Thanks for stopping by and have a fantastic day! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

Let's Chat & Most Adored Tutorials

Hello there! Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Holy cow...I'm still exhausted! I'm heading out for my walk now though and hopin...