Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Friday, July 4, 2014

Happy Fourth of July

Well...I hope you are having WONDERFUL CELEBRATIONS today!  It is definitely a day filled with tradition, memories and nostalgia....and I LOVE IT ALL!!  My only project for the fourth was a hair clip for my daughter and her girlfriend.  The decorated their bikes and rode them in the parade!  I was DELIGHTFUL!!  That is what I am sharing with you today!  I made the hair clips using the spiral flower die, some felt and an clip.  EASY!!!! and SO CUTE!!!!



Here it is in her hair.  I used two blue spiral felt flowers...one on each side.  I then cut three spiral flowers, one in red, white and blue...layered them on top or each other and rolled them in to flowers!  Of course I had to add a little bit of bling.  Pretty cute!  She LOVED it!


Here are a few more that I made.  They are really fun and quick to make!  Thinking of making them for different holidays and putting them in my booth!  

I hope that you all have a FABULOUS FOURTH!

STAY SAFE AND ENJOY!!!!  

I'll be working in my shop this weekend...so come back for more inspiration next week!












No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

Let's Chat & Most Adored Tutorials

Hello there! Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Holy cow...I'm still exhausted! I'm heading out for my walk now though and hopin...