Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Filter Paper leave

Good morning!  Hope you are well and in good spirits!  (My upline sent an email out this morning with that greeting...and I loved it...so I used it...she said her priest always greets her that way).

On to today's project!  I'm back with another filter leaves project...a candle holder!  Hope you like it!

I just recycled a jar that I saved because I loved the shape of it!  I used Mod Podge to adhere the leaves to the glass.  I added some burlap ribbon around the mouth of the jar...attached some leaves, some burlap twine and a burlap flower!  


To make the burlap twine...you simply cut the edge off of one side of your burlap ribbon and take it apart...the twine is beautiful!


To make the burlap flower...cut a piece of burlap about 4" long, fold it in half lengthwise and stitch along the long edge...up and down...then pull it together and stitch the ends together.  I adhered a punched circle piece of card stock to the back in order to attach the brad.  I love it!!


Here it is with a lit candle in it!  The photo doesn't show how really beautiful it is shining through the colored leaves!

I love fall and hope to share a few more projects with you soon!  

Have a FANTASTIC day!

Thanks for stopping by....see ya tomorrow!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

Let's Chat & Most Adored Tutorials

Hello there! Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Holy cow...I'm still exhausted! I'm heading out for my walk now though and hopin...