Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Holiday Tag

Good Tuesday Morning to my paper crafting friends!  I hope you are having a FABULOUS day!  I have a QUICK share for you today....a FUN gift tag that I made for a retreat treat!

Isn't this adorable?!?!  I used the Chalk Talk framelits to cut the tag in Lost Lagoon, inked it with Crafters White ink, added a sentiment and some frosted sequins, rhinestones and made a punch art snowman using the 1 3/4" circle punch, the Heart punch (for the nose), the 1" circle punch for the mouth and I colored some Perfect pearls for the eyes!  SUPER EASY and SUPER CUTE!  It would be really cute with at TO: FROM: stamped on it too.  I am using it on a treat I have made for my upcoming retreat...I don't want to ruin the surprise, so I will show you that treat during or after the retreat!

Thanks a bunch for stopping by!  Have a FANTASTIC and BLESSED day! 

Hope to see you again....REALLY SOON!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

Let's Chat & Most Adored Tutorials

Hello there! Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Holy cow...I'm still exhausted! I'm heading out for my walk now though and hopin...