Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Monday, January 12, 2015

Celebrate Today

Hello my crafty friends!  I'm sorry I have been missing in action lately....difficult things have been happening on the homefront...and honestly...it's been a battle getting the desire to go out to my workshop....BUT...this weekend I needed a birthday card for my son's girlfriend.  I was tempted to go buy one...instead I made one!  I'm hoping my passion has been reignited!  

I've known that tough times just suck the life out of us so quickly...but I'm SEEING how God can give us HOPE and a RENEWED SPIRIT and I am very thankful for that!  Without going into details...please pray for my family....GOD know what's going on!

Today...I want to share the birthday card I made using the Celebrate Today stamp set and the Balloon Framelit Die that can be used with it!
The colors I used are Bermuda Bay, Calypso Coral, Whisper White and the Birthday Bass Specialty Designer Paper from the Occasions catalog.  I also used the new Aquamarine and Yellow Citrus ColorBox Chalk Ink pads.  I love them and hope Stampin' UP! comes out with more colors.  You can leave it chalky looking...or you can buff it to make it shiny!  It's a simple card....it's gotten me going again...I LOVE IT!

I have a workshop tonight so I have more to share with you tomorrow. Thanks for staying faithful and checking in on my blog...even when there was nothing to see!  

Today...I leave you with this thought...






2 comments:

  1. Great (and true) quote and sweet card. Lifting you up in prayer and trusting with you for God's will to be done for His glory and for you and your family's good. {hugs}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your prayers Natalie and encouraging words! Have a beautiful day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

Let's Chat & Most Adored Tutorials

Hello there! Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Holy cow...I'm still exhausted! I'm heading out for my walk now though and hopin...