Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Friday, January 16, 2015

Gorilla Tape

Hey there....hope today is going great for you!  I have a Valentine card that I made using some GORILLA TAPE that I want to share with you today!  I really LOVE the idea of using this tape.  I was originally going to use duct tape...but had none!  My son, Seth...who was home for a visit happened to have Gorilla tape though...so here you have it!

Gorilla Tape

I made this card using the stamp set You Plus Me, the Stacked With Love designer paper stacks, the Alphanumeric Simply Pressed Clay mold set and of course GORILLA TAPE!  I added the tape to a piece of Basic Black cardstock and ran it through my Big Shot with the Beautiful Baroque embossing folder.  I then inked it with Whisper White Craft ink and then wiped it off with a tissue.  I LOVE the look of it...the texture.  It's really FUN...be sure to try it!  I stamped the sentiment with Melon Mambo ink...the same color that I added to the clay for it's color.  Add some bling some ribbon and you have a pretty cool card! 


Thank you for stopping by!  I love sharing what I do!  Have a terrific weekend!

SWEET BLESSING to you all!


2 comments:

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

Let's Chat & Most Adored Tutorials

Hello there! Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Holy cow...I'm still exhausted! I'm heading out for my walk now though and hopin...