Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Monday, January 26, 2015

DUCT TAPE

HEY THERE!  It's Monday....did you enjoy your weekend?  I hope you've had your coffee and the day has gotten off to a great start!  

I have a quick card to share with you and then I'm off to prep for my 14 Days of LOVE class!  Remember that card I made with Gorilla Tape?  Well today I have one to share that I made with DUCT TAPE!


I adhered the duct tape to a tag that I punched with the new Ornate Tag Topper punch.  The tag is 2" wide which is the width of the duct tape...PERFECT! I then ran it through my Big Shot with the Beautifully Baroque embossing folder. Once it was embossed, I inked with with Early Espresso ink....LOVE the effect!

The designer paper is from the Stacked With Love 4 1/2" x 6 1/2"  paper stack.  I embossed a piece of Melon Mambo cardstock with the Perfect Polka Dot embossing folder.  The sentiment is from the You Plus Me stamp set and I made the heart with the Alphanumeric mold and Simply Pressed Clay.  Some Basic Rhinestones at the bottom kind of evens out the card.  This is a swap card that I made with my Stampin' UP! group...I'll be sharing some of their cards with you soon too!

I hope you have a FANTASTIC day!  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

3D Thursday - Flowering Zinnia Seed Packet

Hello everyone!  Welcome to another 3D Thursday project!  I am the designer this week and in honor of spring (although snow is a possibility...