Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Oodles of LOVE

Good morning!  Well it's Wednesday...have you found time to create yet this week?  I am figuring out a schedule for my creating...for my cleaning...for my exercising....HOPING that it will help me get it all done!  I'm heading down the mountain today to do my Redding workshop!  I so enjoy seeing those ladies! They are such an encouragement...and VERY dear to me!  
The card I have to share with you today is a Valentines day card that I made with a paint sample card that you get at the hardware store (or paint store)  This is NOT an original idea...I saw it on pinterest (aren't these cute bookmarks?)

I thought it was such a cute idea I thought I would try it on a card.  I punched a heart in each color with the Heart punch in the Itty Bitty Accents punch pack.  I added a piece of designer paper from the  Stacked With Love paper stack.  The heart was made with the Alphanumeric mold and Simply pressed clay that I mixed 20 drops of Basic Gray ink into.  I added a Basic Rhinestone for a little bling and the stamp set if the new Polymer set called Snuggles and Smooches...I used it for the swirls and the sentiment!  
Item 140326   $15.95


Isn't it a cute set!  I LOVE the LOVE in it and can't wait to use it! 










Thanks bunches for stopping by!  I hope you have a PERFECT day!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

Let's Chat & Most Adored Tutorials

Hello there! Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Holy cow...I'm still exhausted! I'm heading out for my walk now though and hopin...