Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Monday, July 27, 2015

Maui bound!

Good morning everyone!  I have a quick post for you today and then I'm headed to Richmond to spend the night at my daughter's place...we leave for Maui on Tuesday morning!  I won't have any projects to share with you this week...but I am going to share some of my FAVORITE quotes with you...so be sure to pop in for TODAY'S THOUGHT!!!  

Today's card is a card I will be posting on my facebook page tonight for our team Facebook Hop....be sure and go there and see what everyone else created...and PLEASE...like our pages if you haven't already!

Boy do I fell dumb!  I forgot to add the photo...so here I am...catching up today!
The colors that I chose for my card are Bermuda Bay, Daffodil Delight, Hello Honey, Pear Pizzazz, Old Olive,Smoky Slate, Basic Black and Whisper White. I stamped the base of the card with Bermuda Bay and Pear Pizzazz ink using the Watercolor Wash stamp set. I used the Hexagon Hive framelit to cut the next layer in Smoky Slate cardstock. I created the flowers with the Petite Petals, the Pansy and the Flower Medallion punches using the Brights Designer Paper pack and Hello Honey cardstock. The centers of the flowers were punched with the 3/4" and 1" circle punches and ran through the Decorative Dots embossing folder using Basic Black cardstock. I added buttons from the Neutrals Designer Buttons adding some Whisper White Bakers Twine and the sentiment is from the Build A Birthday stamp set.


Don't forget to decorate the inside of your card. It really is a special touch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

Let's Chat & Most Adored Tutorials

Hello there! Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Holy cow...I'm still exhausted! I'm heading out for my walk now though and hopin...