Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Snuggles and Smooches...Ray of Sunshine and more

Good Tuesday night to you all!  FINALLY I am posting!  My husband worked all night because lightening blew up a transformer...so he was home all day! After sleeping a bit...he spent the day with us playing Cribbage and Mexican Train Dominoes!  We had such a great relaxing day!  Needless to say...I did not get to create until late in the day...and I'm even later posting!  
It's 10pm...YIKES! 

HOPE IT'S WORTH THE WAIT!


If you follow me on Pinterest...you know that I have a board that is an inspiration board. Today's cards inspiration is from that board.

I made this card using the Snuggles and Smooches stamp set along with the Ray of Sunshine stamp set.

The colors I chose are Crushed Curry, Bermuda Bay, Tip Top Taupe and Whisper White...it's a GREAT color combination!








Here is the inside of my card. I added some Candy dots to the front and the inside.  The sentiment is from Sassy Salutations!


I LOVE THIS CARD!!!



Below is my inspiration and the stamp sets that I used!  
I hope you are inspired!!!



Thanks bunches for stopping by!  
I love that  you stick with me!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

Let's Chat & Most Adored Tutorials

Hello there! Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Holy cow...I'm still exhausted! I'm heading out for my walk now though and hopin...