Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Thursday, August 20, 2015

Garden In Bloom

Hello everyone!  Thanks for stopping by today!  I hope Thursday is treating you well!  I had a workshop yesterday with 11 ladies joining me!  I had a great time with some really FUN gals and good friends! I am very blessed!

We made four cards and today I want to share the last one.  (I've already shared the other three!)  I hope you like it!


I used the Garden In Bloom stamp set.  First thing I did was run a piece of Cherry Cobbler card stock through my Big Shot using the Brick Wall embossing folder and I inked the raised side with Whisper White ink.  I stamped the flower in Hello Honey and Old Olive (the outline is in Memento Black).  To dress it up a bit I cut a small piece of Natural Chevron Striped ribbon into a banner, added a Neutrals Designer Button with bows tied behind it with pieces of White Jute and Burlap Ribbon!  I LOVE this card!
Of course I had to stamp just a bit in the inside of the card....a stamped off flower!  The center of the flowers is stamped with Soft Suede ink!

Isn't it a GREAT card.....and it comes together so quickly!


Thanks for following my blog!





~Today's Thought~

For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.

Audrey Hepburn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

Let's Chat & Most Adored Tutorials

Hello there! Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Holy cow...I'm still exhausted! I'm heading out for my walk now though and hopin...