Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Friday, September 11, 2015

Halloween Treats

Good morning everyone!  IT'S FRIDAY...are you HAPPY???!!!  For a short week...it's sure been a long and BUSY week!  I'm sorry I missed posting yesterday!  A dear friend that has been traveling for months came over to visit and play in my workshop!  It was WONDERFUL to catch up and visit! Thanks for coming Karen...LOVE YA!

Because I missed yesterday...I have two projects to share with you that I created with my Square Pillow Box Thinlits Dies.  I have a retreat coming up and need goodies for my gals...and I am planning a Ten Treats No Tricks for Halloween class for next month...so I'm playing with some ideas!  I LOVE how they turned out...hope you do too!


To make this Frankenstein I simply cut the Square Pillow Box Thinlits in two colors...Old Olive and Basic Black.  You must cut two of each color for the front and the back.  For Frankie's hair I cut the black pieces in half (so you really can only cut one in the black, or you have enough to make two). After cutting it in half, I cut different sized triangles, by hand, so his hair is jagged.  The scars are from scrap pieces of Spider Web Doilies.  The plugs in his neck are cut with the Seasonal Frame Thinlits.  His eyes are made with the 3/4" Circle Punch and the 1/2" Circle Punch and his nose is the Large Oval Punch cut in half.  Isn't he CUTE!!

Next I have a Jack-O-Lantern for you....hope you like him!

To make this pumpkin cut two Square Pillow pieces in Tangelo Twist.  I then cut his eye using my 1" Square Punch...but only cutting triangles. His mouth was cut with the Extra-Large Oval punch.  I cut it in half and then used my 1"Square punch to cut notches in the top and bottom.  The stem is made with 1 1/4" Burlap Ribbon...folded in half and tied with Pear Pizzazz 1/4" Cotton Ribbon.  I added some leaves that I cut (and ink distressed) with the Leaflets Framelits. I also added some curled, thin strips of Pear Pizzazz cardstock!

These cute containers can hold a good amount of candy...or a gift card....what a FUN treat for a secret pal, or your kiddos...your grandkids, a neighbor...WHO WOULDN'T LIKE ONE?!!?

Well...that's it for today!  I'll be busy creating today and this weekend!  I have two workshops next week and lots of projects going through my head!  

Thanks so much for checking in each day!  I hope you are inspired to create when you stop by!  

~Today's Thought~

"Much of the stress that people feel doesn't come from having too much to do. It comes from not finishing what they've started."

                                                                       David Allen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

Let's Chat & Most Adored Tutorials

Hello there! Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Holy cow...I'm still exhausted! I'm heading out for my walk now though and hopin...