Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Holiday Catalog is LIVE!!! Holiday Swap Cards

Hello friends!  Are you having a TERRIFIC day?  I'm back in town after a weekend in Medford, Oregon.  My son had a baseball tournament at the U.S. Cellular ballpark.  It was a BEAUTIFUL place to play (and watch) baseball! We won two and lost two!  My son played 3rd base, 1st base, pitcher and right field...and got some GREAT hits!  His best was a triple hit out to left center...he had to slide into third to get the triple...and the joy on his face was INCREDIBLE!  I wish I had gotten a photo, but I was so excited...jumping up and down...that it never crossed my mind until it was over!  We also went to this groovy town called Jacksonville...an old mining town!  I just LOVED it!  I bought a new cookbook (because I LOVE cookbooks) and one of the gals that was published in it autographed her page! What could be better?!!

I ALMOST FORGOT TO TELL YOU....
THE HOLIDAY CATALOG IS LIVE!!!!

Last week I shared a card that I made for a swap that I was participating in...a fall card...do you remember?  Today, I want to share the cards that I received with you.  I had to wait and make sure that the gals participating had received theirs so I wouldn't ruin the surprise!



This card was created by Trayce Bauer...a member of our team.  I love how she cut the circle partially out of the top layer.  The stamp set she used is Snow Place...along with the new Snow Friends Thinlits.





This card was created by Christine Derr...another member of our team.  I love that she made it a shaker card.  FUN! The stamp set she used is Sparkly Seasons.









This card was created by Diane Lethbridge...also a member of our team.  She cased this from the new Holiday Catalog....a great place to get ideas. I love this new stamp set...it's called Wonderland!







Janet Goshorn, a member of our team created this card using the Among the Branches stamp set and the Woodland embossing folder!  I LOVE the Spider Web Doily...all can be found in the new Holiday Catalog!




...and here is my swap card...one more time!  I created it with the Lighthearted Leaves stamp set.


Thanks bunches for stopping by today!  
See ya again tomorrow!!

~Today's Thought~

“The purpose of life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience.” 
― Eleanor Roosevelt


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

3D Thursday - Flowering Zinnia Seed Packet

Hello everyone!  Welcome to another 3D Thursday project!  I am the designer this week and in honor of spring (although snow is a possibility...