Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Howl-o-ween Treat

Good Morning!  I hope you had a WONDERFUL....LONG...Labor Day weekend! Did you find any time to create?  I was visiting my mom this weekend in Modesto...we stayed in Oakdale.  It was a really enjoyable visit...we saw old friends that are dear to our hearts and were able to get some chores finished with family!

I promised I would move on to some Halloween creations this week.  I did not have a chance to create this weekend...so after I got the kids off to school I made this card using the Howl-o-ween Treat stamp set and the Boo To You framelits.


I think it turned out pretty cute!  I stamped the owl with Memento Black ink, colored in his beak and feathers with Hello Honey and added some Basic Rhinestones.  The hat was stamped in Wisteria Wonder in and then I added some stars cut from glimmer paper, using the Confetti Stars Border Punch and a hat band (which I just noticed I forgot to trim).  I made pumpkins using the Large Oval punch and 3/4" circle punch.  The leaves are from the Bird Builder punch.  The background paper is from he Happy Haunting Designer Series Paper Pack.  Don't you just LOVE the Spider Web Doilies! I can't wait to play with them some more!!


OF COURSE...I had to decorate the inside of my card!  I used the other piece of the doily that I used on the front and made another pumpkin with the Large
Oval punch with the Happy Haunting designer paper that I used on the front for the background.  

That's it for today!  I'm headed down the mountain to do some grocery shopping and deliver some Stampin' UP!  

I hope you'll join me again tomorrow! 

Have a TERRIFIC TUESDAY!!!






~Today's Thought~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

Let's Chat & Most Adored Tutorials

Hello there! Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Holy cow...I'm still exhausted! I'm heading out for my walk now though and hopin...