Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Monday, September 21, 2015

Wonderland

Hello...hello...hello!  Hope everyone is doing great this BEAUTIFUL Monday afternoon!  It's gonna be a busy week up my way...I have a scrapbooking retreat coming up this weekend and I'm VERY excited to see all my gals!  I have been so blessed to meet many wonderful ladies at my retreats...and some pretty cool husbands!  
I do have a card to share with you today!  It's my FIRST Christmas card of the season!  I made it with the Wonderland stamp set!  I LOVE tree stamps...yep...I'm hooked (it's kinda like Christmas themed scrapbooking paper...I just can't have enough...nor can resist buying it). These trees are STUNNING!  I love their simplicity and grandeur!  

This is an easy card to make...don't shy away from it!  Give it a try!  I simply cut my Very Vanilla to 3 3/4" X 5" and a smaller piece 1" X 3 1/4".  I applied just a bit of adhesive on the back of the small piece to attach it to the larger piece (to hold it in place) and stamped my image in Mossy Meadow ink. After stamping I matted the 1" X 3 1/4" piece of Very Vanilla onto a 1 1/4" X 3 1/2" piece of Basic Black cardstock.  My other layers are Basic Black 4" X 5 1/4" and a Soft Suede card base 4 1/4" X 11".  I tied a piece of Real Red 1/4" Cotton Ribbon at the bottom after I stamped the sentiment in Memento Black ink.  I attached the wooden snowflake (from the Snowflake Elements in the Holiday Catalog) with a piece of Linen Thread. 



Adding a wisp of pine needles and a pinecone was EASY because it was part of the Wonderland set.  I just colored it with my Mossy Meadow and Early Espresso markers. You know I love to add just that little special touch on the inside of my cards!  

Well....that's it for today!  The kiddos will be coming home from school soon and I have to get dinner going so I'll say goodbye for now!  See ya again tomorrow! Thanks so much for stopping by! 



~Today's Thought~

Kindness is just love with its workboots on!

Author Unknown



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

3D Thursday - Flowering Zinnia Seed Packet

Hello everyone!  Welcome to another 3D Thursday project!  I am the designer this week and in honor of spring (although snow is a possibility...