Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Cup of Cheer and Bo-keh Technique

Hello friends! I hope life is treating you well today! It sure is crazy busy...but I seem to thrive on being busy!  I went in to work today to pay bills and do payroll...then I came home and played in my workshop with a dear girlfriend! We were even able to go out to lunch to celebrate her birthday, which is tomorrow!  I wish I could go to lunch with ALL of my girlfriends to celebrate their special day! 

Anyway...I have a card that I made after she left.  I sent my weekly email out today with the weekly deals and a "Make-It-Monday" showing the Bo-keh technique.  I mentioned that I thought it would make a BEAUTIFUL Christmas card...so I made one!


The first thing I did when making this card was sponge Old Olive and Cherry Cobbler ink on a piece of Whisper White cardstock.  After gathering up my 1/2", 3/4" and 1" circle punches and punching templates I sponged the different size circles in Whisper White craft ink. Be sure to overlap the circles and make some whiter by adding more ink.  The sentiment I used is from the Cup of Cheer stamp set and I made the Poinsettia using the Festive Flower Builder punch.  I used some threads from the White Jute and a Metal Rimmed Pearl to finish it off.  I LOVE how it turned out.  Oh...I almost forgot....I used the Curvy Corner Trio punch on the corners of a 3 X 3 piece of Whisper White cardstock (that I stamped the sentiment on), and I layered it onto a piece of 3 1/8" X 3 1/8" Cherry Cobbler piece of cardstock.  That's it! SIMPLE...yet ELEGANT!  You HAVE to give it a try!  If you missed the directions...just let me know and I will email them!  For future weekly projects subscribe to my mailing list (on the right).

Well...the kids are coming home from school and we have to go to the gym for a workout!  I'll be back in the morning so be sure to check back!  Thanks for stopping by today...ENJOY the rest of your day!


~Today's Thought~


DON'T FORGET ABOUT THE 15% OFF ALL STAMPS SALE!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

3D Thursday - Flowering Zinnia Seed Packet

Hello everyone!  Welcome to another 3D Thursday project!  I am the designer this week and in honor of spring (although snow is a possibility...