Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Good to the Last Bite Halloween Treat

Good morning everyone!  I hope your morning is going smoothly!  I hate those chaotic mornings when NOTHING seems to go right...but I try to keep my chin up!  Today, I'm headed down the mountain to my Redding workshop.  I can't wait to see how long the wait in road construction is....HOPEFULLY VERY SHORT!

I have a cute little Halloween treat box to share with you!  I'm going to put them at each ladies seat and maybe a few in my booth!  

I used Happy Haunting designer paper to make each box.  These are only three of the designs. There twelve different patterns in the paper pack and all are VERY CUTE!

To begin cut a piece of 2" X 8" designer paper or cardstock.  Score in the landscape position at 3/4", 2 1/4", 3" and 4 1/2".  Fold on all score lines. I punched a hole in the middle of the second from the bottom rectangle using my Large Oval punch...a circle punch would work too!  After I punched the oval I adhered the box together and punched the top using the Scalloped Tag Topper punch.  The sentiment is from the Merry Everything stamp set.  I stamped it in Memento Black ink and punched it out with the Note Tag punch.  I added a piece of candy (a cute Reese's peanut butter pumpkin) and attached the tag with Pumpkin Pie 1/4" Cotton Ribbon.  CUTE...QUICK and EASY!!

That's all I have for you today!  I hope you'll join me again tomorrow for another burst of inspiration! Thank bunches for stopping by!  Have a BEAUTIFUL and BLESSED day!  

~Today's Thought~

DON'T FORGET...ALL STAMPS ARE 15% OFF!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

Let's Chat & Most Adored Tutorials

Hello there! Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Holy cow...I'm still exhausted! I'm heading out for my walk now though and hopin...