Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Friday, January 15, 2016

Tic-Tac-Toe Valentine

Hello there everyone!  Hope all is well in your neck of the woods!  As I sit here typing this I'm looking out the window watching it try to snow!  Oh how I hope we get more SNOW!  I've been catching up on some emails I've received wanting a tutorial on my Grinch Curvy Keepsake Box so I published one today! You'll find it in the upper left hand corner!

I have a Valentine card that I want to share with you today...we made it in my workshop the other night!  


This is a card I CASED...because I LOVE it's simplicity.  Of course, I added a few touches to make it my own.  The stamp sets used to make it are Memories in the Making (for the sentiment) and Work of Art (for the tic-tac-toe and the hearts).  I added a GLIMMER heart and some Basic Rhinestones to bling it up a bit. The bows at the top are made with Real Red 1/4" cotton ribbon and a piece of thread from the White Jute ribbon.







Of course I had to add a bit of special to the inside of the card! Doesn't it just finish it off perfectly! Well it's Friday morning now...and I'm finishing this post that I started yesterday! It snowed throughout the night so we have a couple of inches! I'm off to spin class now! Have a TERRIFIC day and WONDERFUL weekend! Thanks bunches for stopping by!





~Today's Thought~


1 comment:

  1. Are you really tired of the same old Noughts and Crosses game? Well, if you desire a greater challenge and a new method of doing the usual, then the Tic Tac Toe Ultimate game is for you.

    Ultimate game
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

3D Thursday - Flowering Zinnia Seed Packet

Hello everyone!  Welcome to another 3D Thursday project!  I am the designer this week and in honor of spring (although snow is a possibility...