Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Monday, March 14, 2016

Botanicals For You

Hello everyone!  Well...the weekend is over and it's MONDAY!  I'm leaving on vacation this week and there is so much to do to get ready...and there is so much to do just with every day tasks...ONE THING AT A TIME! I do have a card to share with you...we made it at my February workshops. Hope you like it!

This card is made using the Botanicals For You stamp set that you can get FREE with a $50 purchase during Sale-a-bration. March is the last month of Sale-a-Bration, so DON'T MISS OUT!  I also used the Botanicals Vellum from the SAB catalog.  First I stamped the sentiment in VersaMark and heat embossed it with black embossing powder.  Then I stamped flowers and stems around the sentiment.  I punched a few flowers with the Itty Bitty flower punch with Basic Pearl centers and added a metal button as well as a Melon Mambo button tied together with Bakers Twine from the Occasions Catalog.  




As usual...I decorated the inside of the card as well.  The sentiment is from the same stamp set...Botanicals For You as well as the flowers. The colors I chose are Melon Mambo, Crushed Curry, Old Olive, Basic Black, Smoky Slate and Whisper White.  I LOVE this card...simple...clean and it goes together quickly.  I also love how it's laid out at an angle!  

Thanks bunches for stopping by...I hope you find time to get out and create today!  HAVE FUN!




~Today's Thought~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

3D Thursday - Flowering Zinnia Seed Packet

Hello everyone!  Welcome to another 3D Thursday project!  I am the designer this week and in honor of spring (although snow is a possibility...