Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Friday, August 19, 2016

Hello Jars!

Hello there and HAPPY Friday! It's been a HOT week with lots going on! The kids are settled in school and I'm figuring out how to use my free time! I can't be out in the workshop ALL THE TIME...although I would like to!!!

I have another card from my August classes to share with you today! Hope you like it!


I made this card using the Everyday Jars framelits and the Jar of Love stamp set. The colors I chose are Pool Party, Watermelon Wonder, Basic Black, Wild Wasabi and Whisper White. I LOVE the 2015-2017 In Color Doilies ( just cut one in half)....isn't it cute popping out the side?

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Have a WONDERFUL WEEKEND!  Stay SAFE!







~Today's Thought~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

3D Thursday - Flowering Zinnia Seed Packet

Hello everyone!  Welcome to another 3D Thursday project!  I am the designer this week and in honor of spring (although snow is a possibility...