Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Thursday, September 22, 2016

Totally Trees - Fall

Good morning! It's a crisp, cool morning here in my little mountain town on this, the first day of fall!  I LOVE it!  I had a great workshop yesterday in Redding with a bunch of great gals and a terrific helper!  I want to share the cards we made for the next few days!  I hope you like them...and if you're in the Redding or Weaverville area and would like to attend one of my workshops...give me a shout...I'd LOVE to meet you and create with you!

Today's card is an appropriate fun FALL card.  I used the Totally Trees stamp set to make the trees using Cajun Craze, Delightful Dijon and Rose Red inks. The grass is stamped in Old Olive and the tree branches/trunks are stamped in Memento Black.  I mounted the stamped piece of Whisper White cardstock onto a piece of Delightful Dijon cardstock.  Before I adhered it to my Crumb Cake card base I tied a piece of Linen Thread around it.  I want to start making videos and I think this might be my first one! I created a new way...at least to me, to put the Linen Thread around the card...super fast and EASY!!!

You know I love to make the insides of my cards beautiful too...so here I added a couple of trees! I like to stamp off the side to add a little character! It would be really cute to stamp the envelope you plan to mail it in too! Sometimes it's nice to have a blank card to send "just because" so I did not add a sentiment!

I LOVE this stamp set!

We made a Christmas card with it too...stop in and see it tomorrow!

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Hope you have a FANTASTIC day! I'm headed over to Van Duzen to watch my daughter, Kate play volleyball today. It's about a two hour drive to watch her play for 30 to 45 minutes...but it's worth every minute of it!!

~Today's Thought~




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

3D Thursday - Flowering Zinnia Seed Packet

Hello everyone!  Welcome to another 3D Thursday project!  I am the designer this week and in honor of spring (although snow is a possibility...