Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Candy Cane Lane Scrapbook Page

Holy Cow...I forgot to blog this morning and it's almost time for the San Francisco Giants to play the N.Y. Mets in the Wildcard game!!  I LOVE MY GIANTS!!!!  Real quick I'm gonna share a scrapbook page that I made last weekend at my retreat!

This scrapbook page is made using Crumb Cake cardstock. The two designer papers down the center of the page are from the Candy Cane Lane pack and the Brights designer paper pack.  I used Candy Cane Lane Washi tape in the bottom left hand corner.  The buck on the top left is from the Hello December Project Life card collection. The gold buttons are from the CLEARANCE RACK and I tied each one with Real Red Candy Cane Lane Bakers Twine. 

I used the Merry Medley stamp set to stampe the bottom, right corner in Versa Mark. I stamped it again in Memento Black on Very Vanilla cardstock and then cut out the center to attach to the page using dimensionals.

The CUTE kiddos are mine...YEP...I'll claim them!  

Ok...I'm off to watch the game! Hope you're inspired to do some scrapbooking! I also hope you're ALL cheering for MY GIANTS!!!  

Have a relaxing evening! See ya tomorrow with more ideas...thanks so much for stopping by!


~Today's Thought~










1 comment:

  1. Your blog is really impressive, you included much knowledge for us. It genuinely had good content. Thanks for sharing this.
    scrapbook supplies australia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

Let's Chat & Most Adored Tutorials

Hello there! Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Holy cow...I'm still exhausted! I'm heading out for my walk now though and hopin...