Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Star of Light

Good morning!!!  I hope you are all well and had a FANTASTIC weekend!  I had a TERRIFIC time at the retreat I went to! I met some really wonderful and talented ladies and can't wait to "play" with them again! The destination was GORGEOUS, the hostess was AMAZING and GENEROUS and we ate some DELICIOUS food! As a side note...I finished about 25 scrapbook pages and 6 cards...so I have lots to share with you!  Yesterday I slept and recovered from our 12 hour drive home...yep...straight through! Let's get started!


Our hostess had a beautiful card for us to create as a Make & Take so I asked her if I could offer a Make & Take as well. I took several bundles that I had not had a chance to play with and one of them was the Star of Light Photopolymer Bundle which includes the Star of Light stamp set and the coordinating Starlight Thinlits. I REALLY LOVE this bundle! I used it on a few scrapbook pages as well!

For my card I cut a solid star from Silver Foil paper and I layered two snowflake stars cut from Pool Party (which I glued to the Foil star) and Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer paper on top (attached with a small Dimensional). Before adhering the star to my Whisper White layer (with Dimensionals), I used the Star of Light stamp set to stamp a background in Pool Party ink. The "Merry Christmas" sentiment that I stamped in Real Red is from the same stamp set.  I added another small Silver Foil star and Basic Rhinestones to bling it up a bit and layered it onto a piece of Pool Party cardstock and then a piece of Real Red cardstock.  Finally attached it to my Whisper White card base. 


Naturally...I had to stamp the inside of the card as well!  Those swirls are so pretty! One of the gals who made this Make & Take stamped one of the swirls on the middle-bottom of the back of the card...a VERY CUTE idea and so clever!  I LOVED it! 

Well...that's it for today! Thanks bunches for stopping by!  I Hope you have a FANTASTIC week and HAPPY FALL!! 

Linda..if you're reading this...THANK YOU FOR A WONDERFUL WEEKEND!  




~Today's Thought~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

3D Thursday - Flowering Zinnia Seed Packet

Hello everyone!  Welcome to another 3D Thursday project!  I am the designer this week and in honor of spring (although snow is a possibility...