Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Thursday, December 15, 2016

Throw Back Thursday - Hershey Nugget Snoman

Hey there friends! I had a FUN workshop yesterday...such a GREAT group of ladies! They are so forgiving and kind! First, I forgot my black pieces of cardstock for one of the layers on a card...then I had a FULL BLOWN HOT FLASH! They forgive my mess ups...laugh with me as sweat drips from my brow...and they make teaching my classes FUN!! LOVE YOU LADIES!!

Well..it's my first Throwback Thursday and I've chosen a snowman project!! Not my Curvy Keepsake snowman that I had so many requests for that I made my first of only two tutorials (hopefully, as I get more organized, I'll add more). One of the gals at my class yesterday said to me...remember that snowman with the nuggets that you made...I want to learn how to make that again...SOOOO, in honor of Linda...here is my Throwback Thursday!!!



Last year my daughter and I made THIRTY of these to give to her classmates for Christmas! It was such a FUN project to do with her and all the kids LOVED it!

This was created with the Snow Place stamp set and the Snow Friends framelits from 2015's Holiday catalog, address labels, and Hershey Nuggets! You'll also need some glimmer and bling!  








Here are the measurements to create the box. Once you have it all put together, stamp your images on the center of your address labels (stamp while they are still on the sheet...so much easier...ask me how I know!!) and then wrap them around the Hershey Nuggets. Decorate however you'd like your snowman to look...a top hat, a beanie...your creativity is the limit! 






This is how my daughter and I packaged them last year. We had to cut our cellophane bags to fit. This years 2" X 8" cellophane bags are the PERFECT bag to wrap them in!  Tie them with a bow...staple them with a tag...again, your creativity is the limit! 



If you don't have this stamp set, you can draw the face on and use REAL buttons...that would be SO CUTE!!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Have a WONDERFUL day!  I hope you find time to get out there and create during this BUSY time of year! 

~Today's Thought~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

Let's Chat & Most Adored Tutorials

Hello there! Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Holy cow...I'm still exhausted! I'm heading out for my walk now though and hopin...