Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Monday, February 13, 2017

Fourteen Days of Love - Day 13

Hey stampers! It's a new week...are you ready for it?!?!  I have a quick share today...it's Day 13 of my Fourteen Days of Love projects!  I found these really cute jars at IKEA. I love them because they have two flat sides that are easy to decorate.  You can use any jar you have on hand too...just put your stamped image on the lid! It's EASY to change it up!

The Sealed with a Kiss sentiment is from the Sealed with Love stamp set.  I stamped it in Memento Black ink and then stamped the Real Red lips over the Kiss.  I punched it out with my 1 3/4" circle punch.  Next I punched a 2" Tempting Turquoise circle to adhere my sentiment to!  I tied a piece of Silver Metallic Ribbon around the neck of the jar. This ribbon is part of a combo pack with Gold Metallic ribbon and it is free with a $50 purchase before tax and shipping, during Sale-a-bration, 7 yards of each color!  Next I tied a piece of  Melon Mambo 1/8" Stitched Ribbon around the neck of the jar, but before tying the bow I slipped on a wooden Sending Love embellishment to add a little extra love.  I could have really blinged it up by adding some Basic Rhinestones around the lid and an both sides of "with a" in the sentiment...but I decided to keep it simple and I like it!

Well...that's it for today!  Thanks bunches for stopping by!  Have a FABULOUS rest of your day! I'll be back tomorrow with Day 14!!
Be sure to stop by!


~Today's Thought~



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

Let's Chat & Most Adored Tutorials

Hello there! Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Holy cow...I'm still exhausted! I'm heading out for my walk now though and hopin...