Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Monday, February 20, 2017

"Make-It Monday" Wherever You Go

Good morning and HAPPY Monday!  What a CRAZY weekend! I slept through Friday (sick), watched California FLOOD on Saturday...and a uneventful Sunday prepares us for more storms! I'm leaving for Phoenix later this week and can't wait to see some sunshine and dry ground!!

I have a "Make-It Monday" to share with you today!  I hope you are inspired!


"Make-It Monday": Wherever You Go card created with Stampin' Up! products
All images © 1990-2016 Stampin’ Up!® 

Image & page number of the full stamp set shown below the project instructions.

Supplies:
Stamp Sets: Wherever You Go (CM 141951), (WM 141948)
Paper: Mint Macaron (138337), Calypso Coral (122925), Very Vanilla (101650), By the Shore Designer Series Paper (141640)
Ink: Dapper Denim (141394), Calypso Coral (126983), Mint Macaron (138326)
Other: 2015-17 In-Color Doilies (141674), Subtles Enamel Shapes (141679), Aqua Painters (103954), Paper Piercing Tool (126189), SNAIL Adhesive (104332), Dimensionals (104430)

Measurements:
Mint Macaron cardstock - 5-1/2” x 8-1/2”, scored at 4-1/4”
By the Shore DSP - striped panel 4” x 5-1/4”, coral panel 3/4” x 5-1/4”
Calypso Coral Panel - 2-7/8” x 3-5/8”
Very Vanilla cardstock - 2-3/4” x 3-1/2”

Instructions:
1. Squeeze Dapper Denim ink pad to transfer ink to base. Open up the pad and using an Aqua Painter, pick up excess ink. Tap against your finger to splatter the Very Vanilla panel. Let dry.
2. Stamp as shown. Use Dapper Denim ink for the bridge. Stamp the sun and the sentiment with Calypso Coral ink. Stamp the compass rose with Mint Macaron. Stamp the bird with Dapper Denim.
3. Cut a Mint Macaron Doily in half and secure behind the stamped vanilla panel. Layer onto the Calypso Coral panel, add a coral enamel shape to the compass rose and set aside.
4. Adhere the striped paper to the front of your card. Add the coral strip to the left side of the card covering one of the vanilla stripes.
5. Secure the image panel to your card with Dimensionals as shown.
 

Wherever You Go (annual catalog, page 144)





















Well...I hope you have a WONDERFUL day and that you find time to create!  Thank you so much for stopping by...see ya tomorrow!!

~Today's Thought~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

3D Thursday - Flowering Zinnia Seed Packet

Hello everyone!  Welcome to another 3D Thursday project!  I am the designer this week and in honor of spring (although snow is a possibility...