Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Timeless Tags, Sending Love and Calypso Coral

Hello there stampers!  Well...Fourteen Days of Love is finished! Hope you had a LOVELY Valentines Day!  We had orthodontic appointments...eye doctor appointments...all down the mountain. We did go out to dinner and anytime I don't have to cook is a treat...and I LOVE to cook...CRAZY!! 

Today's card is from a Facebook Hop I participated in at the beginning of the month, but didn't share here because of my LOVE PROJECTS!  

I just ADORE the new Stitched Framelits and that is what I used here for the center of the card.  I colored the Sending Love wooden flower embellishments with my Calypso Coral marker and glued them to the Whisper White stitched oval after stamping the stems with the Garden in Bloom stamp set.  The sentiment is from the That's the Tag stamp set and is stamped on a Stitched Circle in Memento Black ink. The first layer of my card is Calypso Coral cardstock that I embossed using the Polka Dot embossing folder.  I feel like I've just discovered Calypso Coral...it's such a BEAUTIFUL color! The GORGEOUS designer paper is from the Cupcakes and Carousels 6" X 6" designer paper stack...this is my FAVORITE designer paper right now! Those wonderful butterflies are cut with the Timeless Tags thinlits! Last...I used Bakers Twine to tie a bow on the sentiment circle!  

I sure do thank you for stopping by today and seeing what I have to share! I hope you have a terrific day and find some time to create...it's such a relaxing time for me!  See ya tomorrow!  

~Today's Thought~




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

Let's Chat & Most Adored Tutorials

Hello there! Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Holy cow...I'm still exhausted! I'm heading out for my walk now though and hopin...