Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Friday, March 10, 2017

Cake Crazy & Party Animal

Good Morning! It's Friday morning and I'm headed down the mountain to a scrapbooking crop.  Spending today and tomorrow hanging with friends! I won't be scrapbooking though...I'll be organizing!  

I do have a FUN birthday card to share with you before I leave!

This card is made with the Crazy Cake stamp set!  It is such a FUN set...lots of potential!  The colors I chose are Cucumber Crush, Mint Macaron, Daffodil Delight, Pacific Point and Whisper White.  The first layer is designer paper from the Party Animal Pack.  I layered my stamped image onto a piece of Daffodil Delight cardstock and attached it with dimensionals. Such a FUN and FESTIVE card!

Here you can see how I tied a Party Animal embellishment in the top corner.  The image layers are attached with dimensionals so I just wrapped my White Bakers Twine underneath and around the dimensional, bringing it up and tying the embellishment to it with a bow!  SUPER CUTE!!!

Well...I'm gonna head out soon! I hope you have a WONDERFUL WEEKEND.It's gonna be SUNNY and BEAUTIFUL where I'm going...sounds PERFECT!

Thanks so much for stopping by! It makes my heart HAPPY!

~Today's Thought~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

Let's Chat & Most Adored Tutorials

Hello there! Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Holy cow...I'm still exhausted! I'm heading out for my walk now though and hopin...