Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Monday, April 3, 2017

"Make-It Monday" Eggstraordinary Easter Treat

Good morning everyone!  HAPPY MONDAY!  I hope your weekend treated you well! It was so nice to see the sunshine at my house! It was so hard to get out of bed and get going this Monday morning! I skipped the gym and slept in a bit...but I still had to take kids to school (wouldn't it be nice if school was Tuesday through Friday?!?!) On a bright note...I'm so happy to be back to creating and blogging...it feels like it's been a LONG time, but it's only been a week!  

I have a "Make-It Monday" to share with you today! I hope you are INSPIRED!

  

"Make-It Monday": You're Eggstraordinary Easter candy holder created with Stampin' Up! products
All images © 1990-2017 Stampin’ Up!® 


Image & page number of the full stamp set shown below the project instructions.

Supplies:
  • Stamp Sets: Greatest Greetings W(140703); C (140706)
  • Inks: Tempting Turquoise (126952)
  • Paper: Whisper White CS (100730), Festive Birthday DSP (141630)
  • Other:  Layering Oval Framelits (141706), Scallop Tag Topper Punch (133324), Bow Builder Punch (137414), Whisper White Organza Ribbon (114319), Big Shot (143263), Stampin Dimensionals (104430), Paper Snips (103579), Mini Glue Dots (103683), Cadbury© Candy Egg
Measurements:
  • Festive Birthday DSP – 7 1/4” x 2”, score at 3 1/2”, 3 5/8” & 4”
  • Whisper White CS - 3/4” x 3 1/2”
  • Whisper White Organza Ribbon – 7”
 Instructions:
  1. Punch each end of the DSP using the Scallop Tag Topper Punch.
  2. Fold scored DSP in half.  Using the 1-3/4” oval framelit, cut an oval in the DSP about 1/4” above the scored lines.  (Tip you can cut both sides out at the same time)
  3. Accordion fold the bottom of DSP on score lines.
  4. Add Glue Dots to the top of the DSP (above the ovals), slip the candy egg in and connect together.
  5. Tie Organza Ribbon thru the top of the treat into a knot.
  6. Punch out the Festive Birthday DSP using the Bow Builder punch (2 times) and assemble your bow using Glue Dots.  Attach to the egg using a Glue Dot.
  7. Stamp the “You’re Eggstraordinary” on the Whisper White Strip.  Pennant cut the ends using the Paper Snips.  Attach to the top using Stampin Dimensionals.
Greatest Greetings (annual catalog, page 78)

Click on the image below to see it in my online store.


Well...that's it for today! What a FUN Easter treat! Thanks so much for stopping by today! I love sharing what I do with you!!!

~Today's Thought~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

3D Thursday - Flowering Zinnia Seed Packet

Hello everyone!  Welcome to another 3D Thursday project!  I am the designer this week and in honor of spring (although snow is a possibility...