Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Monday, May 1, 2017

"Make-It-Monday" I Know You Can

Hey there friends! WOW!!! What a BEAUTIFUL weekend! The weather was FANTASTIC! I hope you spent your weekend doing something you love to do! I was blessed to join in on the MS Walk in Chico, CA on Sunday, supporting a friend and meeting up with friends that had moved away! We also went to look at a new horse for my daughter. She has about a thousand dollars saved (we'll pitch in too) and she's ready to start looking. It was so hard to lose her first horse, but I tell her...Juliet would want you to keep riding...to keep doing what you love to do! It was a great day...blue skies...everything lush and green after all the rains...ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL!

Speaking of doing things we love to do...I have a "Make-It Monday" to share with you! The Urban Underground designer paper is sold out, but you can use any designer paper with this clean and simple design!  



"Make-It Monday": I Know You Can card created with Stampin' Up! products
All images © 1990-2017 Stampin’ Up!® 


Image & page number of the full stamp set shown below the project instructions.

Supplies:
  • Stamp Sets – Sending Thoughts (w142962, c142965)
  • Card Stock – Basic Black (121045); Delightful Dijon (138338); Very Vanilla (101650)
  • Stamp Pads – Basic Black (140931)
  • Misc. – Urban Underground Designer Series Paper (142783); Banner Triple Layer Punch (138292)      
Measurements:  
  • Basic Black:  8 ½ x 5 ½
  • DSP:  3 ½ x 4 ¾
  • Very Vanilla:  3 5/8 x 4 7/8, 1 x 3
  • Delightful Dijon:  1 ¼ x 2
Instructions:
  1. Punch one end of the Very Vanilla 1 x 3 piece with Banner Triple Layer Punch.
  2. Stamp words on punched piece using Basic Black.
  3. Adhere DSP to Very Vanilla, then to Basic Black card base.
  4. Adhere stamped vanilla layer to Delightful Dijon piece, then to card front.
Well...I'm off to work but I'll be back tomorrow! Thanks for stopping by! Please come back by tomorrow and let me share what I love to do...with you! Have a TERRIFIC day!

~Today's Thought~



4 comments:

  1. Oh I would have loved to see you while you were in Chico!!! It was a beautiful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Next time I head that way I'll let you know...maybe we can meet for coffee or lunch!!!

      Delete
  2. And I love your card today!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

Let's Chat & Most Adored Tutorials

Hello there! Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Holy cow...I'm still exhausted! I'm heading out for my walk now though and hopin...