Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Lovely Words

Hey there and HAPPY WEDNESDAY to you! What's going on in your neck of the woods? Things are calm here right now, but it's gonna be noisy here in a while! The earth movers have been here for a week now...moving dirt...digging up rocks...there are HUNDREDS of rocks...I don't know what I'm gonna do with all these rocks, but the ground is level and we're getting closer to a riding arena for our daughter! She is so excited! My son and husband built him a batting cage this summer, but we had to bring in the big guns for the ground leveling! It should be finished before the rains come...HOPING that's right because our Trinity Red Dirt will be a muddy mess! 

I have a class tonight to get ready for, but I have a card I made yesterday using the large stitched circle from yesterday's video! I hope you LOVE it and that it INSPIRES you to create!

This card has a Whisper White card base with a 4 1/8" X 5 3/8" Basic Black first layer. For the next I used a 4" X 5 1/4" piece of Whisper White cards stock that is embossed using the Pinewood Planks embossing folder. 

Now for the really FUN stuff! If you watched yesterday's video I used reinkers and Rubbing alcohol for my background circle. I dropped one drop of Bermuda Bay and two drops of Crushed Curry onto my Glossy card stock circle (cut with my Stitched Shapes framelits). Next I sprayed it with rubbing alcohol using my Stampin' Spritzer. What a BEAUTIFUL affect! Next I topped it with the word HUGS which I cut by laying the Lovely Words thinlit inside the large stitched circle framelit and running it through my big shot using Basic Black card stock. I should have taken a photo!! I glued the word to my BEAUTIFUL background with multipurpose glue. I stamped the Sending You sentiment, in Memento Black ink, with the Lovely Inside & Out stamp set. I inked the edges with Bermuda Bay ink and a dauber after hand cutting one end into a banner. That DELIGHTFUL flower and branch of leaves are cut using the Flourish Thinlits. I wrapped Linen Thread and Black Bakers Twine underneath the Hugs circle and attached it to the card using dimensionals! 

I just LOVE how this card turned...I think we'll make it at tonight's class!

Thanks SO VERY MUCH for stopping by today! I hope you have a FANTASTIC rest of your day...and that you find a minute or two to create!

~Today's Thought~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

Let's Chat & Most Adored Tutorials

Hello there! Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Holy cow...I'm still exhausted! I'm heading out for my walk now though and hopin...