Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Friday, October 13, 2017

Bethlehem - World Card Making Day Project 4

Good Morning and Happy Friday!  This has been quite a week...and I'm ready for a relaxing weekend! I'm tired! I've come to realize that worrying is EXHAUSTING....so I'm gonna just stop it!!! I have so much to be thankful for and I'm going to focus on being thankful...even for my trials!!

Today I have Project 4 from my World Card Making Event to share with you! I hope you find it inspiring and are able to do some creating over the next few days!

My card base is Basic Black with a 4 1/8" X 5 3/8" piece of Whisper White cardstock as my first layer. I used my Bethlehem Edgelits to cut the scene from a Silver Foil Sheet and adhered it to the Whisper White cardstock. To save on paper I only cut the buildings that would fit into the oval that I had already cut out of a piece of Merry Little Christmas designer paper. The star is cut with the same Bethlehem Edgelits and I added some Clear Faceted Gems to give balance to the card. Clean and simple design...and I love it! 

I left the insides of my cards blank so that the gals who attended my World Card Making Class could choose which sentiment they used.  I had a stamping station set up with lots of Christmas sentiments...it was a fun way to do it...I think they liked having options! 

That's it for today! I hope you find time to play...I'm heading out now!! THANKS BUNCHES for stopping by and letting me share my creations with you! Have a FANTASTIC day and WONDERFUL weekend!!

~Today's Thought~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

3D Thursday - Flowering Zinnia Seed Packet

Hello everyone!  Welcome to another 3D Thursday project!  I am the designer this week and in honor of spring (although snow is a possibility...