Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Share What You Love Suite...available May 1 thru 31st

Good Morning everyone!  I'm busy getting ready for my May classes and waiting for my Tuesday's Tip Video to upload and I wanted to share a few things that are happening at Stampin' UP!  You all know our new Annual Catalog is coming out June 1st. I can't wait!  I'll be ordering catalogs and sending them FREE (or passing them out at classes) to customers as soon as I am allowed.  If you'd like a new catalog and haven't ordered from me in the last year...shoot me an email or message me and tell you how!

Real quickly, I wanted to let you know about a BEAUTIFUL bundle from the new catalog that you can buy starting today!  It's called the Share What You Love Suite...I'll be using it in my May classes. The paper is ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS...and the pearls...and the doilies...ohhhh...

Instead of drooling over it...let me show it to you! 





You can also order the NEW 2018-2020 In Colors as a bundle now as well!  As you can see the ink pads have changed and are way easier to open and close! 


If you're interested click on shop (on the right of this blog) then on the left side of my store under home click on Share What You Love. The links are working right now to link directly to the photos!


  • Bundles may be purchased via me...your demonstrator, a workshop, or online.
  • Bundles may be included as part of a new demonstrator’s Starter Kit (free items will be included).
  • Bundles are exclusive to the suite early release and will no longer be available after May 31, 2018. Individual items from the Share What You Love suite will be available when the 2018–2019 annual catalog is released on June 1, 2018.
  • There is no minimum purchase required to participate in this promotion.
  • There are no purchase limits..
  • The Statement of Heat stamp in the Gotta Have it All Bundle is ONLY available May 1-31st!


I'll be back soon with my Tuesday's Tip Video and this months gifts with purchase!  See ya in a few!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

Let's Chat & Most Adored Tutorials

Hello there! Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Holy cow...I'm still exhausted! I'm heading out for my walk now though and hopin...